As well as supporting anyone affected by the death of a baby, we aim to:
- Improve care when a baby dies. No-one can take away the pain parents feel when their baby dies. But sensitive, supportive care from health professionals can help to ease the grieving process.
- We work in partnership with health professionals to ensure that bereaved parents and families receive the best possible care.
- We are members of the International Stillbirth Alliance and one of our bereaved parents serves on the Parent Advisory Committee of this organization.
- We promote and support research concerning all aspects of pregnancy loss and support of bereaved families.
- We conduct regular Remembrance Services.
- We provide training to health care and other involved professionals. This training is devised by and delivered by qualified and accredited personnel who are themselves bereaved parents. For more information contact Feileacain.